Material: Forged 50BV30 Steel
Colors: Neo Chrome / Black / Red
Size: M12 x 1.25 / M12 X 1.50
Quantity: 20 Lug Nuts + 1 Key
Width: 22 mm
Length: 48 mm
Key Size: 24 mm
Warranty: One Year
Forged steel is an alloy of carbon and iron that is compressed under extreme pressure to make a very hard and strong substance. It has been used for thousands of years to create all types of materials. Modern forged steel is conducted using specialized machines or hydraulic hammers. These will be your favorite Racing Lug Nuts for years to come!
M12 x 1.50: Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Scion, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet
M12 x 1.25: Nissan, Infiniti, Subaru, Suzuki
Full stud engagement, open top to accommodate long race studs
Quality Forged Steel for strength and durability
Compact size to fit small diameter wheel holes
60 degree taper seat for better contact area
Backed by a full One Year warranty
NonStopTuning ORDER & SHIPPING PROCESS
The NST website has been designed with you, the user and customer, in mind. Our website is constantly updated to include accurate information to help educate and inform visitors. Our site is designed to handle all orders online, it is secure, automated, and integrated with our available inventory. Debit or Credit Cards can be used and shipping is available to USA & international addresses.
To start the order process on our website:
1. Select your items, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
2. Our shopping cart will ask for your shipping address and will prompt you with FREE Priority Shipping.
(We do NOT inflate our prices to offset FREE shipping & our shipping method is Priority AKA Fast AF)
3. Enter Credit Card or Debit Card info, which will be processed through our secure servers.
4. Include an optional note with your order for color preference, special instructions, etc.
Customers can expect to receive the following:
1. Instant email confirmation of a successful order/payment via online shopping cart.
2. Follow up email with full order details and final processing within 48 business hours.
3. Final email with detailed shipping information and tracking numbers.
When Requesting Order Info: Please include full name, description (item number) of what was ordered, and order number. Order status/tracking inquiries are best handled via emails and will NOT be handled by phone and/or social media. Our social media staff does not have access to the necessary information to respond to such requests, all such posts on social media will be deleted.
For a list of all frequently asked questions, and all our policies, please visit the FAQ page of our website.